The Union’s parliamentary officers and others have raised issues in debates on major bills, adjournment debates and written questions.
In addition, expert committees of the Catholic Union of Great Britain have submitted many documents as part of public consultations such as recommendations to:
- The House of Lords Select Committee on Stem-Cell Research
- The Department of Health consultation on Euthanasia
- The Education Council on registration and teaching of Sexuality
- The Government’s Equality Office to oppose the Redefinition of Marriage
- The Neuberger Review into the Liverpool Care Pathway